The Integrated System for the Management of Plant Species and Varieties in West Africa and the Sahel (SIGEVAOS) provides access to all information relating to the implementation of the harmonized seed regulation governing quality control, certification and marketing of seeds and seedlings in West Africa and the Sahel (C/REG. 4/05/2008 of ECOWAS and Regulation No. 03/2009/CM/UEMOA). We can quote:
- The various Harmonized Regional Seed Regulations and the implementing texts
- The regional electronic platform for plant species and varieties in West Africa and the Sahel (SIGEVAOS), facilitating the registration of new varieties.
- The various catalogs (Regional and national) of Plant Species and Varieties of West Africa and the Sahel (CREVAOS).
- Priority Crops and Test Guidelines (DHS/VATE).
- The Regional Committee for Seeds and Plants of West Africa and the Sahel (CRSPAOS) and its composition